|Enjoy the style & minimalism of Simplify 8 for Windows 8/8.1!|
Current Residence: at my desk|
Favorite genre of music: HardTechno
Favorite style of art: music
Operating System: Windows 8
MP3 player of choice: foobar2000
Shell of choice: back to windows explorer
Skin of choice: green skin... love those alines!!! oh... you mean skin like a software skin?
Favorite cartoon character: Meg...yeah... Family Guy rules!
Personal Quote: live now... die later!!!
• added Dark Taskbar version.
- this is the last addition to my Simplify 8 VS for Windows 8.1 pack. I really like this one a lot so I wanted to release it separately so I can share it with you guys as well. I really hope you like it! ENJOY!
- Wallpaper used: Monument Valley Unofficial Wallpaper 5K.
• create a Restore Point using System Restore (safety first!)
• patch Windows so you can use 3rd party themes using this tool: uxstyle.com
• install the themes by copying the content of Theme folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\"
• apply the themes from the Personalize panel
• apply the registry settings by applying the simplify_8_light_blue_window_metrics.reg in the Window Metrics folder
• remove the hover glow of the taskbar buttons: System>Advanced Settings>Performance Settings>uncheck Animations in the taskbar
• restart Windows and...
• enjoy using the themes!
• use use OldNewExplorer to remove the Ribbon in Windows Explorer by checking Use command bar instead of Ribbon option and all the sub-options except for the Hide caption text in File Explorer windows
• OPTIONAL! narrow vertical taskbar: use 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Right click on the tray icon>advanced settings and set the no_width_limit = 1
• OPTIONAL! change the system icons: install the numix iPack