if you like this theme, would you be willing to donate a mere 0.5€ as a symbol of your appreciation for me? If you are interested please click here: [link]NEWS!!!
Due to several complaints regarding some crashes of certain software using this style, I've began to recreate this theme from scratch basing it on a bug free theme: [link]
This one is my favorite theme of all time and the most perfect and complex ever found by me. Too bad the author stopped making styles or Win7.
So I'll also add some changes to the theme and name it differently... give it a personal touch and borrow some other elements from some styles I like!
I'll post a link here as soon as I finish it.
So.... keep in touch!
Thanks for all your support!UPDATE8:
- other small changes and fixes mainly in the Bottom Graphite version, specially fonts fixes like the issue with the large font in the start menu>all programs list when selecting a folder. And reduced the fonts in many elements from Lucida Grande 9 to Lucida Grande 8.
If you have other requests or find some more bugs, don't hesitate to leave a comment!UPDATE7:
- made some changes and some fixes in the Bottom Graphite version. Ex: now the buttons are flat and the selection square is not that rounded anymore; also changed all the fonts from Corbel to Lucida Grande to make it more Macky.UPDATE6:
- ADDED NEW VARIATION: BOTTOM GRAPHITE!
Check it out in action here [link]
- fixed several bugs like grouped button on the taskbar and grouped preview listUPDATE5:
- fixed the flashing places list in the start menu both dark and normal versionUPDATE4:
- Dark Version
with black borders ADDED to the pack. I've also tweaked the caption btns a bit and removed the window shadow which was really annoying for me.
Hope you like it!
- fixed the caption btns on all DPI sizes and some other small fixesUPDATE3:
- fixed the tabs... now they align perfect with the pane and the far right tab is also working and alignedUPDATE2:
- fixed the lack of blinking taskbar icons on x86... confirmed!UPDATE1:
- fixed the All programs/Back icons in the Start Menu on x86.
It's finally here!!! My mod VS of Caesar theme made originally by Roberto Urso and ported on windows by Aaron-A-Arts.
For me this is the perfect Mac Theme for Windows 7 and I wanted to make it even more perfect so I've modded it big time, some of the mods are subtle and others more obvious. I've also fixed some elements because AaronA didn't actually finish the theme.
I mainly modded this theme for my own use but had several request and I've decided to release, so maybe other will also like and use it.What's in the package:
Theme: Caesar mod by dpcdpc11
Resources: ExplorerFrame (x86&x64) | Fonts | Start Orbs ([link]
) | Wallpaper ([link]
Tools: Windows 7 Aero Blur Tweaker | Windows 7 Start Button ChangerKnown bugs:
- I've broke the address bar in Windows Explorer because I wanted to make the drop down menu look perfect in other apps but since I don't use Explorer it's not a big lose for me
- also the address bar in IE is black and since I don't use this I didn't fix it, even though I've tried to
- one strange bug I couldn't fix and maybe you can help me out here is the autoscroll icon in Firefox. For some strange reason something in this theme breaks it and I have no idea what... here's a screen shot: [link]
- some Java based apps have a hard time running this theme... dunno why but I will investigate!
- if you find other bugs please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them!Here are some brief instructions which I think you may all know by now:0. Patch your system files!
Download Universal theme Patcher from: [link]
In downloaded the archive you'll find 2 files, one for x86 and another for x64 Windows OS.
UniversalThemePatcher-x86.exe for x86
UniversalThemePatcher-x64.exe for x64
After launching the little software you'll have to choose your language and then hit Patch for each of the 3 system files.
Restart ur PC and ur done!1. Install the theme?
Copy the content of Theme folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\" (Asuming that you're Windows 7 is installed on partition C)2. Change the start orb?
Use Windows 7 Start Button Changer from the "Tools" folder to change the start orb.
Launch Windows 7 Start Button Changer and choose one of the 3 BMPs from the "Resources/Start Orbs" folder and you're done!3. Change the ExplorerFrame?
Take ownership of ExplorerFrame.dll, make a backup of the original file and copy the one in "Resources\ExplorerFrame\" according to your OS (x86 or x64)4. Remove the blured edges of the windows?
Use Windows 7 Aero Blur Tweaker from the "Tools" folder to remove the windows blur.Thanks for downloading!!!CREDITS GOES OUT TO
(sorry if I left someone out... it's not on purpose):
Roberto Urso, the original Caesar author >> [link]
Aaron-A-Arts for the original Caesar port >> [link]
fatezoom for the original Nuala start Apple orb >> [link]
Kishan Bagaria for the Tools >> [link]
katz93 for the CheckBoxButtons, RadioButton and for the amazing wallpaper >> [link]
emey87 for the amazing xwd5.6 dock skin: Noise >> [link]