WOOOW... over 70.000 downloads an counting!! THANKS PEOPLE FOR ALL YOUR APPRECIATION AND DOWNLOADS!!!
The much awaited Leaf Visual Style for Windows 7 is here!6 SUBTHEMES INCLUDED: top, top-small-fonts, bottom, bottom-small-fonts + an extra variation of the bottom versions: Bottom Flat (normal and small fonts)!!!! Plus the same cool versions have now a new variation with changed window caption buttons!
View in action here: [link]Note:
if you like this theme, would you be willing to donate a mere 0.5€ as a symbol of your appreciation for me? If you are interested please click here: [link]
- NEW VARIATIONS!!! I've got bored of the caption buttons so I made another set of caption buttons which come as a extra versions of the same styles as before. Hope you like them! You can check'em out in a fresh screenshot here: [link]
- fixed the height of the All Programs section in Start Menu
- another annoying bug that gave me 2 sleepless nights is finally fixed! I'm talking about the exaggerated height of menu and toolbar in Open and Libre Office. Users... enjoy!
- the much awaited fix for the autoscroll mouse cursor in Firefox is here! It was the damn tooltip PNG in Explorer causing all the hassle. Glad I've finally fixed it! Still trying to fix the huge height of the button/toolbar of Open/Libre Office 3.3
- finally fixed the More Options popup menu in Explorer. Thanks to solmiler
- changed the selected item image in explorer and also the text color from white to black. The white text color was the same as in the details of items when searching in windows explorer which was pretty annoying, for someone using windows explorer.
- I've included another version in the package: bottom flat. What's that all about? It's a previous version of the taskbar which I like and kept alive. It's flat like you guessed and does not have that inner dark gradient that the normal version has. This works perfect on flat minimalistic wallpapers!
- finally fixed the buggy display of fonts in microsoft office 2010 tabs. Thanks to jhanford
for the suggestion!
- Yes, another update... but it's a GOOD update!
- improved the Small Fonts versions: thinner window frames and also thinner scrollbars
. Since some people have small resolutions on their display, I though this change would improve their experience and productivity using this theme, since the desktop space is so limited. Enjoy!
- fixed the undetermined progress bar... try checking for windows updates and you'll see what I mean! Thanks to iBest
for the bug reporting!
- made some small modifications to the bottom taskbar version... added a pale dark gradient to give it a little depth. This will be more visible on simple wallpapers.
- fixed the bottom taskbar... now it's smooth as silk!
- removed the aero reflections... now the taskbar and the window frames are all cleaned (thanks to troubada for pointing this out).
- added SMALL FONTS
version for Bottom and Top taskbar placement. The new font used is called Aller but since I don't have the License to distribute it, I can't include it in the package. Fortunately you can download it for free here: [link]
- added bottom version
for the people who use their taskbar on the bottom. It's slightly different from the one on the top but I hope you like it!
- fixed the extended start menu (thanks to sergiogarcia for the bug report!)
Package includes:- 6 Theme versions:
Top, Top Small Fonts, Bottom, Bottom Small Fonts + an extra variation of the bottom versions: Bottom Flat! What's that all about? It's a previous version of the taskbar which I like and kept alive. It's flat like you guessed and does not have that inner dark gradient that the normal version has. This works perfect on flat minimalistic wallpapers!
- Plus the same cool versions have now a new variation
with changed window caption buttons!
- Fonts need to make it work perfectly, except Aller... read bellow!
- Explorer Navigation Buttons
- Windows Start Button: [link]
Not in the package:
- Aller Font Family
needed for the Small Fonts versions. Available for download here: [link]
- the tinny app that makes your fonts clear and smooth like those in Linux Distros. It's available in 32 and 64 bit flavors. Download here: [link]
How to:1. Patch your system files and install the required fonts!
Be sure to patch your system files before you can use 3rd party windows themes. Use this tool to do it: [link]
Install the fonts found in the folder "Resources/Fonts"2. Install the theme?
Copy the content of each folder inside the Theme folder to: "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\" (Asuming that you're Windows 7 is installed on partition C)3. Change the start orb?
Use Windows 7 Start Button Changer to change the start orb. You can find the needed tool here: [link]
Launch Windows 7 Start Button Changer and choose the BMP from the "Resources/Start Orb - Leaf" folder and you're done!4. Change the Windows Navigation buttons?
Use Windows 7 Navigation Buttons Customizer to change the Windows Navigation Buttons, resources available in the folder "Resources/Navigation Buttons"
Download the tool here: [link]5. Smooth Fonts like in OSX or Linux?
Use gdipp, the little app which changes you font rendering engine to make the fonts look smooth just like, or almost like in Linux or MacOS. Download here: [link]
Thanks to jsz
for the wallpaper used in the preview: [link]Thanks for downloading!!!