If you'd like to support my work, then please get the theme here
Check out also my other Simplify Dark themes: Simplify 10 Dark Colorful | Simplify 10 Dark Point | Simplify 10 Dark Blue
descriptionFinally the original Simplify Dark theme for Windows 10 is here! It's still the same elegant and minimalistic Visual Style for Windows that doesn’t get in the way of your productivity.
HiDPI Display Ready!
Works on Windows 10 Creators Update and Anniversary Update.
what you get
• 2 awesome Windows themes, both rounded and squared variations: folder Theme
• matching windows cursors: folder Resources\Cursors
• one amazing wallpaper: folder Resources\Wallpapers
• one cool matching PotPlayer skin: folder Resources\Skins
• unlimited support!
• create a Restore Point using System Restore (safety first!)
• patch Windows so you can use 3rd party themes by installing UltraUXThemePatcher. Make sure you run the installer as admin and if it doesn't work, then take ownership of all three DLLs before running the installer
• install the theme by copying the content of Theme folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\"
• apply the themes from the Personalize panel
• apply the registry settings by applying the simplify_10_dark_circles_window_metrics.reg in the Window Metrics folder
• use OldNewExplorer to make Windows Explorer cool again by checking all the options except for: Enable glass on navigation bar, Use alternate navigation buttons style, Show details pane on the bottom and Show status bar. If you get the bottom details pane to hide it press ALT+SHIFT+P
• restart Windows and...
• enjoy using this theme!
• OPTIONAL! narrow vertical taskbar: use 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Right click on the tray icon>advanced settings and set the no_width_limit = 1
Edit: Would you be able to give me the link to the dark colorful one instead?
take a look in the comments section before shouting... you'll see that I give the themes for free to anyone asking nicely... which only take 2 seconds to do ask, right?
Just tell me what do you expect when you click on a download button? Link? Bill? Tell me please. This is scamy
And trust me I don't just recolor stuff when it comes to win10 themes... I've sent you the Simplify 10 Light pack and you can open each theme in WSB to see how everything is made.
It's not my fault there's only a download option on devaintArt... btw I've removed it if that makes you happy!
And again, it's not a scam... I'm not deceiving anyone... and no one complained about this except you and I'm not sure what your problem is. I don't send people to malware websites or something...
You have nice work, you have a nice description just missing that part and if someone like me would complain you can point out that I wasn't reading description. No hard feelings but you didn't really replied on my question about what do you expect from download button.
So this was my only option to do it... I did not do it in a scammy way because I don't want to trick anyone on buying anything and I don't promise something else.
Believe me I'm not getting rich from this or anything. I have a regular job you know. But it's enough to give me determination to make some more themes. This shows me that people really appreciate my work.
At first I gave all the themes for free and I have over 200 thousands downloads to my older Windows 7 and 8 themes but most of users didn't even left a "thank you" comment which was really disappointing to me.
So this was a way of getting some appreciation and keep me going.
May I ask you for Dark circle version? And I'll be waiting for Dark Pack version to be released. I'll happily support it. Thank You!!
I've sent you the dld links to the dark ones as well... give them a try and let me know if you like them.
Could I also get the link